The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Waffle House or the space needle?
tenor.gif

Feel like RAW is beginning to flow and I credit Paul Heyman. From some reports, he has been instrumental in the development of Andrade, Aleister Black, Buddy Murphy, and Drew as big time players.

I'm finally getting around to watching the Rumble. My days of disliking Brock Lesnar for having nothing but boring matches are definitely coming to a middle.

Reactions: oUTlaw
Rumor has it Sasha is on the outs with back stage officials and will ultimately sign with AEW

I hate Charlotte lives off the name and nothing else. Allegedly her husband won’t be resigned and they’re leaving to wrestle elsewhere.

Watched a question and answer segment with Heyman and he alluded that Brock was never suppose to beat Taker but he decided that he didn’t want to lose and that no one would stop him if he changed the script so he beat Taker.

@Notorious B.E.N

Rumor has it Sasha is on the outs with back stage officials and will ultimately sign with AEW

I hate Charlotte lives off the name and nothing else. Allegedly her husband won’t be resigned and they’re leaving to wrestle elsewhere.

Watched a question and answer segment with Heyman and he alluded that Brock was never suppose to beat Taker but he decided that he didn’t want to lose and that no one would stop him if he changed the script so he beat Taker.

@Notorious B.E.N

Huh? Sasha’s husband?

@Notorious B.E.N
Andrade would do well in AEW/ROH/NJPW. It's hard to believe Charlotte would leave. But, WWE has mismanaged a lot of talent. It's going to end up biting them sooner or later. There is a laundry list of great talent unhappy. The Revival, Sasha, Kairi Sane, Io Sharai, are just a few. The Iconics are conspicuous by their absence. I keep waiting on Ricochet, Shinsuke Nakamora, Killian Dane and Nikki Cross to get frustrated as well.

Last edited:
Andrade would do well in AEW/ROH/NJPW. It's hard to believe Charlotte would leave. But, WWE has mismanaged a lot of talent. It's going to end up biting them sooner or later. There is a laundry list of great talent unhappy. The Revival, Sasha, Kairi Sane, Io Sharai, are just a few. The Iconics are conspicuous by their absence. I keep wating on Ricochet, Shinsuke Nakamora, Killian Dane and Nikki Cross to get frustrated as well.

Allegedly Niki is gonna feud with Alexa soon.
Shinsuke has been frustrated a while.
There’s also rumors that Mox is homesick and misses his shield buddies
I don’t ever see that happening but it could be true.
Ahh, and Sister Abigail is coming to “reign terror” with the fiend. Same costume mask included.

Allegedly Niki is gonna feud with Alexa soon.
Shinsuke has been frustrated a while.
There’s also rumors that Mox is homesick and misses his shield buddies
I don’t ever see that happening but it could be true.
Ahh, and Sister Abigail is coming to “reign terror” with the fiend. Same costume mask included.
No idea what anyone's contact status is. You would assume Cross and Dane are a package deal. Are they actually going to make Sister Abigail an in ring thing? I don't watch the "main" roster much. There have been rumbling of unhappy folks a lot lately though.

@Notorious B.E.N
I don't know where you heard all this but I'm pretty sure none of it is true.

I'm 100% positive that Moxley rumor is false.

No idea what anyone's contact status is. You would assume Cross and Dane are a package deal. Are they actually going to make Sister Abigail an in ring thing? I don't watch the "main" roster much. There have been rumbling of unhappy folks a lot lately though.

Yes, Allegedly She will be women’s champ at some point.

With liv and zelina all on the same show I may need to start taking blood pressure pills before watching this show

Wouldn’t mind to see this for one last time at summerslam.

Attachments

• 469B47D8-33D6-4C21-9364-546550A6F3EF.jpeg
    469B47D8-33D6-4C21-9364-546550A6F3EF.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: ATC_VOL

VN Store

Back