The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Falls count anywhere match at RR between Reigns and Corbin. At Minute Maid Park. Here’s to hoping Reigns spears Corbin through the spy cam.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I like it too but if they're going to hold the tag team titles the actual tag team in there should have them.
Jericho and Guevara did the same thing early on in the days of the Inner Circle, only they didn't win. I don't think it'll last long for the belts.

If Rollins is the "messiah", the Authors of Pain should change their name to the Apostles of Pain and Buddy Murphy should be called Brother Murphy.

If Buddy and Seth being tag team champs gets us to Buddy and Seth ve Joe and KO then I'm all for it.

I'm not a fan of randomly throwing together singles to be tag champs but I'll make an exception for that.

If Buddy and Seth being tag team champs gets us to Buddy and Seth ve Joe and KO then I'm all for it.

I'm not a fan of randomly throwing together singles to be tag champs but I'll make an exception for that.

Maybe they’re using the title to legitimize Murphy a little more?

I could also see this as a tool to boost Aleister Black. KO, Joe, and Black? Hell of a trio, IMO.

I think we see Roman vs. Corbin as the last 2. And this is where Roman finally gets the better of Corbin. Because they think we care about that.

VN Store

Back