The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Anyone watch 205 Live? Watched last night’s episode and it just feels bare...
I try to catch it but don't always get to it. There's some good action on there. But it feels like they aren't long for this world lately. Thier title has pretty much been moved to NXT.

Anyone watched wrestle kingdom? I just can’t get into the style, it Bores me. The only match I didn’t skip halfway in the middle was Moxley- archer. Hoping the Jericho match is good.

How on Earth were you bored by the last three matches? Absolutely incredible. To each their own. Gotta watch night 2 a bit later today.

How on Earth were you bored by the last three matches? Absolutely incredible. To each their own. Gotta watch night 2 a bit later today.
Honestly I didn’t even pay attention at that point, I’m gonna go back and watch them before I watch night 2.

Reactions: UTK
A big part of it I believe is not being able to see them weekly. I have to know the stories before I’m able to really get invested into a show/ match. I know there are ways of keeping up, but there’s just so much wrestling now that it’s hard lol

Reactions: UTK
A big part of it I believe is not being able to see them weekly. I have to know the stories before I’m able to really get invested into a show/ match. I know there are ways of keeping up, but there’s just so much wrestling now that it’s hard lol

I can understand that but honestly NJPW stories are mostly told in the ring so I find it easy to follow without even keeping up with it on a yearly basis. And yeah tons of wrestling lol

VN Store

Back