The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Watching the kickoff right now. Trying to decide to continue or not. My big issue is Rusev/Lana/Lashley have a ton of time and effort put into this angle only to have an outdated gimmick match at an outdated ppv.

Thought Charlotte was pretty reckless last night. I know the show goes on, but everyone could something wasn’t right with Kairi.

Poor Kari, she got messed up pretty bad last night apparently
It’s a PPV based around foreign objects and ridiculously dangerous spots. The whole concept is dumb and the performers shouldn’t have to do it.

That wedding was a train wreck, but I couldn’t turn away. I kind of dug it, I still like soap-style stories. It’s also going to get Rusev and Liv massive amounts of TV time.

Anyone watched wrestle kingdom? I just can’t get into the style, it Bores me. The only match I didn’t skip halfway in the middle was Moxley- archer. Hoping the Jericho match is good.

Anyone watched wrestle kingdom? I just can’t get into the style, it Bores me. The only match I didn’t skip halfway in the middle was Moxley- archer. Hoping the Jericho match is good.
I watched it and thought it was really good, Takahashi vs Ospreay was just plain great. Okada vs Ibushi was good but not one of the better WK main events.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin

VN Store

Back