The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I know you don’t like Punk, but they could do this and then give him the mic after the match to cut another promo similar to his pipe bomb, and that could go over massively.
I don't think people really dislike Punk. He's obviously talented. They just get tired of him being treated like a god by "smart" fans.

Just finished AEW and NXT for this week. AEW has the best tag team division out there. Hopefully they continue to develop it. Parts of the show felt a little disjointed though. The MJF and Jericho promo was entertaining but the intro of the new guy fell flat. Hangman vs Pac was great, but needed more time. In curious to see more of Luchasaurus and the Dark Order.

As for NXT, I want to see more of Garza and Rush. Thier match was a heck of a way to open the show and was probably the match of the night. Lee and Roddy tore it up and I'm really happy with the new addition to War games. The main event was certainly a bruising affair on the women's side.

I think you have to give the week to NXT. It's to be expected with War Games looming and AEW fresh off of Full Gear. But NXT definitely had an edge tonight that AEW lacked.

Reactions: headhunter15
AEW's been on fire the last couple weeks, IMO. Jericho vs. Rhodes vs. MJF is so entertaining. I was seriously dying at the bit where MJF joined the Inner Circle.

On NXT and AEW this week...
AEW
Nick Jackson and Ray Phoenix put on a heck of a first match. The ladies had a good match to follow up. The battle royal worked as well as any does. I'm honestly not a huge fan of that particular type of match, in general. They are rarely compelling. Billy Gunn looks to still be in great shape though. It's worth noting how much bigger he looks next to AEW talent than he did WWE's. The tag match could have been better. That weird count stoppage near the end really broke it's momentum. I want a redo on that bout. The main event was solid. Mox is so much better in this incarnation than as Dean Ambrose. Another great showing for AEW.

NXT
I'm not going to go match by match for this one. The multibrand invasion angle created and NXT all stars night. It was nuts. I'm really excited for War Games. It's been my favorite PPV for the last 2 years. I'm also pumped for Survivor Series. That hasn't happened in forever.

Match of the night: UE vs The Revival.

Winner NXT

No, its probably my favorite wrestling shirt ever but I can't wear that at 35.
Lmao, that’s me. I only buy the plain wrestling shirts. I have just the aew logo shirt and an aj styles one that just has his logo. I thought about getting it and just wearing it to shows but there’s not enough that come around here to make it worth it.

Lmao, that’s me. I only buy the plain wrestling shirts. I have just the aew logo shirt and an aj styles one that just has his logo. I thought about getting it and just wearing it to shows but there’s not enough that come around here to make it worth it.
I have some Bullet Club shirts and Cody and Bucks shirts but that one is just too much lol.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
I’m 28, and my shirt buying days are coming to an end unless they are just plain shirts. The last one I bought was the blue SmackDown Live shirt.

VN Store

Back