The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Just getting around to Hell in a Cell. What was with that quick DQ in the OC vs Raiders/Strowman match?

Yeah I know it's not the only questionable dq.

Lot of "free agents" after the draft tonight (believe it's 11). Would have been funny to have 2 more rounds which would have left just one free agent (obviously making Slater the undrafted guy again).

Woner what the plan is with the free agents. Most are 205Live guys or Main Event regulars.

Lot of "free agents" after the draft tonight (believe it's 11). Would have been funny to have 2 more rounds which would have left just one free agent (obviously making Slater the undrafted guy again).

Woner what the plan is with the free agents. Most are 205Live guys or Main Event regulars.
Apparently 205 Live is no more and the cruiserweights are part of NXT now, they'll probably just move there.

So that's who that guy is. I don't watch MMA. On the one hand, I don't much like MMA guys in pro wrestling. Then again, maybe WWE is finally shopping for a Brock replacement.
He beat Brock and took his UFC title. Brock was running from him in the cage and laying there covering up just taking it.

He beat Brock and took his UFC title. Brock was running from him in the cage and laying there covering up just taking it.
Yeah, I Googled him. He'd be perfect to make Brock look human. It's probably a one off hook to make the most of the being on Fox. I just don't like Lesnar.

I couldn't believe that, a week and a half before a show where women aren't allowed to perform, they aired a Raw without a single match involving women

Is it me or does Raw just completely suck now? The announce team is garbage. So boring. Even the King can't save them.
It's unwatchable. The show is a complete cringe-fest. Every time I watch, I end up changing channels within 2 minutes because it's nothing but cheesy angles and stiff acting.

This whole Rusev/Lana/Lashley angle is horrible, it’s a bad look, and I can’t believe that Rusev and Lana agreed to it. It has Vince written all over it.

This whole Rusev/Lana/Lashley angle is horrible, it’s a bad look, and I can’t believe that Rusev and Lana agreed to it. It has Vince written all over it.
And Heyman loves angles like this too. A podcast I listen too we're talking about the history of angles like these and there's a decent chance that Lana and Lashley are gonna start having relations for real.

Agreed. They are all TERRIBLE actors. The Cain fight with Benjamin looked horribly fake. It's all just terrible.

I can’t imagine how bad Cain vs. Brock is gonna look next week. Unless they let them MMA it just a little, it’s gonna be bad. I’m thinking Brock will win v via DQ and it won’t even be a match. Cain isn’t ready.

Reactions: I_Bleed_Orange77

VN Store

Back