The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Just curious. I'm not an MMA guy so I was just like "Uhm okay"
Cain Velasquez was a badass, beat Brock easily. He's a great real wrestler and he was all over Brock and Brock was running from him. Cain also wrestled for AAA in Mexico at their "Wrestlemania" this summer.

Cain Velasquez was a badass, beat Brock easily. He's a great real wrestler and he was all over Brock and Brock was running from him. Cain also wrestled for AAA in Mexico at their "Wrestlemania" this summer.

I see. Thanks for filling me in. I just don't really like they had Kofi lose in 5 seconds though. Pretty silly.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
NXT had way better wrestling than AEW this week but AEW had a strong presentation and show in general. Both shows were great in their own ways. This is good for wrestling.
I just finished NXT. They are suring up the roster now that they are head to head with someone it seems. AEW will need to up there in ring product if they want to compete once the newness wears off.

WWE's big problem is filling 5 hours of weekly content. I don't think there's a TV show ever invented that can pull that off with no breaks and not get stale. Hopefully, AEW will stick to a 2 hour format and just be what they are.

Even going 2 hours per week is tough.

Cowboys are getting man handled so I made this during the game lol

Attachments

• 181CDA80-AD77-440A-8295-3E24353AD53F.jpeg
    181CDA80-AD77-440A-8295-3E24353AD53F.jpeg
    648.2 KB · Views: 3
And the ref didn't stop the match because he thought the fiend was going too far BUT because he was concerned for the Fiend? Are you kidding me? Goodness

Last edited:

VN Store

Back