The WRASSLIN’ Thread

If the crowd doesn’t like her, it was a joy to their eyes to see her beaten. That’s how it works. Some of the people you want to see get their ass kicked. Not sure how it’s “hi jacking” the show to cheer what you like.

Plus I never once even bought the fact Bryan was going to win. I knew WWEs stupid love boner would come through. How much more Brock can anyone stomach? Super old.
Another boring Brock Lesnar match. Not even main event worthy. The Flair Rousey match was 10x better

Another boring Brock Lesnar match. Not even main event worthy. The Flair Rousey match was 10x better

I agree. Its getting old. I get we were supposed to "explode" when Daniel Bryan started to turn the match around and the crowd certainly did, but I knew itd be the classic case of "Underdog turns match around just to lose in the end to Brock Lesnar cause reasons yo" Literally no one on this planet cares if Lesnar has a WWE tittle when he fights in UFC. Stupidity.

Just watched Survivor Series. Decent show but the main event was meh. Brock Lesnar matches always are. When is WWE going to realize Raw isn't the A show? It isn't even the B show. Runner brand split will probably end soon anyway. But it's still frustrating.

I love the fact that Nia got absolutely no reaction. It was a collective yawn from 20,000 people who didn't want to listen to her voice.

The product outside of a few things on SD has really been terrible (even more than usual) lately. This thread isn’t very active the past couple months

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
The product outside of a few things on SD has really been terrible (even more than usual) lately. This thread isn’t very active the past couple months
I myself haven't watched either in over a month including the last two PPV.

(Do they still call them PPV?)

Anybody watching TLC tonight? Hope they get out of this rut, WWE has really been bad of late (main roster). Really looking forward to Asuka, Becky, and Charlotte.

I like it. I thought the tag team match was good too, as well as the Cruiserweight match in the pre-show.
The SmackDown tag guys always put on good matches, I just wish there were some other teams that were viable threats to them. Feels a little stale. Good match though.

VN Store

Back