The Section 103 Postgame Report-Alabama

hatvol96

1. The Era Of Good Feeling didn't last long. I can't wait to hear the Sunshine Pumpers and the Pearlophiles spin this one.
2. That is easily the worst home loss of the Pearl Era. A bad team with a substitute teacher in charge should not win in your building.
3. Tennesse was very charitable today. They made sure each and every glaring deficiency this team has will be evident on one game tape.
4. UT's players are obviously confused about how officials behave. The team that plays hardest gets the benefit of the whistle, not the team that cries the loudest.
5. Pearl should let Brian Williams and JP Prince coach the team in Tampa. They both spend so much time bitching at their teammates that we might as well see what happens if we do it their way.
6. The SEC should call Raycom and CBS to beg that they pull the conference tournament from television. Four straight days of that garbage on display and the Selection Committe may realize the proper number of bids for the league is 1.
7. Michigan State has built their case for a #1 seed. If they win the Big 10 tournament, chances are good they'll be the fourth top line team.
8. Big game in Las Vegas tonight. If Patrick Mills looks near 100% and St. Mary's wins, the Gaels should be safely in the field.
9. Davidson faces their last real test in the SoCon tournament. If they beat Charleston, they should win easily tomorrow night.
10. John Pelphrey has assembled an absolute crew of miscreants. Bobby Petrino must be proud.

9. Davidson faces their last real test in the SoCon tournament. If they beat Charleston, they should win easily tomorrow night.

I started to ask you what you thought about that yesterday.
You seemed aggravated so I left it alone...

No spinning this one...They got what they deserved.....

Layups and Free Throws....:eek:

Good thoughts, Hat. Especially 2-4. However, I am officially worn out discussing this team anymore. It seems like this season has been an eternity.

There is no one who paid attention during the Jerry Green era that can honestly say this season doesn't invoke those memories.

No way to spin this one. They played like garbage and got the result they deserved. Alabama smartly stayed in the zone even when Tennessee made a few 3s. I'll be interested to see which UT team shows up in postseason play. Right now I'd put the over/under on postseason wins at 2 (SEC and NCAA), but I hope they surprise me.

Hat do you think we are in the tourney evev if we loose right away in the SEC tourney?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That was brutal to watch. They played like they couldn't have cared less. Simply amazing that they can look as good as they did just three days ago and then this bad today.

Davidson up 9 at the half.
I just wanted to add that CoC has a couple super HOT dance team chicks... The only reason I was able to bear sitting in on their game yesterday...

VN Store

Back