The Rock - Livestream - change each week?

Checking out the live feed and switched to the back view. Need another pressure wash on the ground. Lol

Attachments

• E6513CDF-0A55-4E6B-9A8D-2F3D921160AA.jpeg
    E6513CDF-0A55-4E6B-9A8D-2F3D921160AA.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 34
We gotta get these kids now-a-days lined up...although it looks as if this young man is coordinating something.

1662746957623.png

I'm all for Mental Health and it's awareness, but this is a little disheartening being Thursday before a sold out home game...

1663255780511.png

Friday before a sold out home game...maybe Linda needed some Mental Health help...maybe Linda is coming to town and this where her people are going to meet...can we pray that Linda is Linda Miller, Payton's younger and just as talented sister ????

1663338700582.png

Friday before a sold out home game...maybe Linda needed some Mental Health help...maybe Linda is coming to town and this where her people are going to meet...can we pray that Linda is Linda Miller, Payton's younger and just as talented sister ????

View attachment 490450
It’s Linda week! Now I’m excited 😂 I liked when the rock was in front of frat row when I was there at UT, it was a lot more cheeky lol

Last edited:
Reactions: IndianaVol
Thursday, Sold Out game, Most meaningful game of the year so far, Ranked opponent...meh
Don't get me wrong - I'm all for diversity and inclusion or whatever this is going on, but come on we need some students or Knoxvillians to step up the game here.

1663868277961.png

Thursday, Sold Out game, Most meaningful game of the year so far, Ranked opponent...meh
Don't get me wrong - I'm all for diversity and inclusion or whatever this is going on, but come on we need some students or Knoxvillians to step up the game here.

View attachment 492766
Shame..Payton Miller never passed baton to next painter. It's now just graffiti

Reactions: IndianaVol
Shame..Payton Miller never passed baton to next painter. It's now just graffiti
Agreed - we need Spyre, Sherwin Williams, Rust-o-leum, or some one to step up and sponsor some aspiring artist to show their wares...you know some 'tagger' out there will do it for cash. HAHAHA

what does sign with Attention in bottom right of screen say?
I think it's just a disclaimer about not hanging out in public spaces, nothing overly offense or directed towards a particular group and such.
Also, it might mention the Students for the Rock that 'manages' the material content.

Reactions: LakeMaryFLVol

VN Store

Back