The Rock has spoken...

More delusions. We aren’t hiring a losing SEC coach who cheated and embarrassed and sued his former employer

Reactions: UTwild82
You cannot say integrity 20 times at a press conference and hire Hugh Freeze. Can't.
You don’t believe Tn can talk out of both sides of their mouth... all you have to do is look at Boyd the ring leader when he ran for Governor. He pander to the crowd. What he was saying in West Tn wasn’t what he was saying in East Tn. So I’m not buying this. As for the embarrassment. I don’t think hiring Freeze would get the reaction nationally of hypocrisy but it would make several SEC coaches shart themselves.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Jeff Fisher to stabilize the program. He keeps Chaney and Ashley. Hires the rest of the staff . keeping some coaches may suck (and I know new hires don't like the idea) but it would maybe hold on to some of our current players.
If Fisher were hired I would hope he releases every coach on this staff and hires his own people because the coaches we have did not work out last season...clean house and start over.

Reactions: wmcovol
I’ve made posts supporting the Freeze hire as I do believe people should be given a second chance after doing their time away from the SEC. but reality is I don’t see it happening. However I do believe most pieces is there. Sometimes a new view inspires a person as it did Rick Barnes, but Gus M. Would fit right in here with Chaney at OC and Steele at DC . Fill in the rest. We have talent . And believe that bunch could develop pretty well. Ride out the punishments and come out swinging afterwards . What do y’all think?

First, I think they need to identify the leakers, and show them the door. But before any coach is hired, a new AD needs to get introduced. If there is some lingering reasons why David Blackburn has not been offered, I feel the best choice is Graham Neff at Clemson. He has learned under one of the best. Then as to HC? I am leaning toward Napier.

Billy Napier was on Sabans staff for 5 years. This should automatically disqualify him from ever being hired at Tennessee. And I heard on the animal that he would be a good hire......nope

Maybe he’s been away long enough to forget being an a$$hole.

If Fisher were hired I would hope he releases every coach on this staff and hires his own people because the coaches we have did not work out last season...clean house and start over.
All of the coaches from Pruitt's staff have already been terminated.

u think this investigation is painful. hire freeze. ole miss will laugh at us so hard knowing exactly what is about to happen.

i like the malzahn idea!

Yes you can. Lol. Because those folks talking won’t be doing the hiring. They’ll be hiring an ad who’s entire legacy as an ad will depend on hiring a winning coach. And any ad in the land knows feeeze is a bad ass coach that covets this job.
Nope.

VN Store

Back