The Rich Get Richer?

hvwarrior58

VN GURU
On the same day that UF loses 4* athlete DeMarcus Van Dyke, 5* stud Terrance Toliver chooses LSU over the gators.

NICE

Rex, Im sorry my man. You will never live down that comment ha ha. Patent it and start to collect royalties.

This a choice, or a defection from a previous verbal?
Man, I'd hate like everything to see the defection trend continue this year as last...

UF may also lose a couple more tomorrow. 4* DE Jerry Howard is supposedly leaning to switching to UF and 5* DE Carlos Dunlap is contemplating switching to South Carolina.

I also read that 4* WR and once UF lock Deonte Thompson may be down to FSU and UM. So much for all of these(Johnson, Toliver, Thompson, Paige) WRs they had a lock on.

At this point, I think UF, UT, and LSU are going to be very close tomorrow. If McKnight says LSU along with Jones, LSU gets it. If UT gets D. Jones, Sykes, and Paige and maintains all commitments, then they get it. If neither of these happens, UF gets it. It being the top spot.

that is awesome.. too bad Toliver chose LSU though.. but still.. better then him heading to Florida

If UF lost Jerry Howard how many points would they lose. I don't think they will lose Dunlap, but if they did, how many points would they lose.

Is Austin lost in all of this?

I am doubtful on any hope for Austin but Jeffery Stewart said today that Tennessee has not given up on him and they thought they still had a chance. You can take that for what it's worth.

see everybody misquotes me, what I said what that the rich get itchier

Well, I think UF lost around 50-70 points for losing Van Dyke so I'd say around 50 for Howard and prolly about 100 for Dunlap. Their star average would go up with the loss of Howard but would go down with Dunlap.

looks like UF landed #1 Safety 4* Jerimy Finch, but it may not be completely solid yet.

I still think we get the #1 spot if we land Sykes, Paige, and DJ

VN Store

Back