The Real Vols

surrealvol

I think people got to see the beginning of this team's greatness there in the second half.

We have some serious work to do (Special teams, etc.), but things began to look like I thought they would prior to the season.

Let's go Vols, work hard, keep it going, beat the HECK out of Ole Miss, and let's get on to the serious business of taking the SEC back!!!!!!!

Originally posted by surrealvol@Sep 27, 2005 12:06 AM
I think people got to see the beginning of this team's greatness there in the second half.

We have some serious work to do (Special teams, etc.), but things began to look like I thought they would prior to the season.

Let's go Vols, work hard, keep it going, beat the HECK out of Ole Miss, and let's get on to the serious business of taking the SEC back!!!!!!!
[snapback]152466[/snapback]​

we need to work on tenn. power stlye football :D

Our offense found their identity tonight, and it's a strong one to say the least. I'm proud of our boys!

Originally posted by the great wall of orange@Sep 26, 2005 11:17 PM
we need to work on tenn. power stlye football :D
[snapback]152548[/snapback]​

I was the happiest fan around when Fulmer never tried to throw inside the 5 yard line. Our OL is bigger than most NFL teams and we must be able to run the ball in. Great display of power football on the goalline.

VN Store

Back