The Ranch

Unless, I missed something, which is possible. I wasn't totally dedicated to the show work had me a little distracted.

The show seemed to end like the last couple of seasons. It was a rollercoaster ride but in the end they had family.

I finished season 8 last night. I saw the series through to the end but honestly, I stopped being a fan of the show after season 6. Once Rooster was killed off and they introduced Luke, the show dynamic changed. It still had it's moments but for whatever reason, starting in season 7 the humor fell really flat with me in a lot of instances and I think the live audience felt that way too. There were many instances where you could tell it was supposed to be a laugh moment and the audience barely reacted. The season finale was really underwhelming too. I was sitting there thinking "wow, that's...it??" I was still holding out hope that Rooster would make a surprise return but it just wasn't to be. Overall, I enjoyed the show and it had a good run but it was time to put it to pasture (pun intended).

VN Store

Back