The QB Debate (Week 13)

Lets see if we win with Chryst. If he is all some of you think. He is better at reading the Defense. His arm is not as strong as JG. The long passes have all been under thrown. But none of you have said a word about that. I hope he can pull us out of this hole but he better get on the same page as the recievers. GO VOLS!

KC made a few mistakes. He missed the wide open td. It was a bad throw on the pick. We should all hope he plays better in the second half for the win.

Would have been nice to get KC some more serious reps earlier in the year. He'll finish this game and possibly start against Vandy

One good thing about a grad transfer....he's been here before. Let's see how he comes out of it. If all he does in his UT career is win us this game, then it was worth the scholarship.

Reactions: sport3500
Lets see if we win with Chryst. If he is all some of you think. He is better at reading the Defense. His arm is not as strong as JG. The long passes have all been under thrown. But none of you have said a word about that. I hope he can pull us out of this hole but he better get on the same page as the recievers. GO VOLS!
Can he play defense too??

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Ok. I prefer to not be breaking in another qb. I think most fans would want a starting qb coming back who won more games than expected and set a record for completion percentage and fewest ints.

Who won more games than expected? Surely to God you expected more than 4 wins...

7 out of 15 passing for 0 touchdowns and 1 interception.

JG completes 66% of his passes and has only thrown an interception in 1 game all year.

VN Store

Back