The Pub versus The Endzone?

I don’t get the zone. I will say this. Vol nation has without a doubt the funniest funny picture thread anywhere. That’s all I know about the zone.

Reactions: 1 in 102 455
Haha okay yeah I started a similar thread over there and... well the responses were a little different. I think everyone but Behr was disgusted with me

When normal people enter the zone
tenor.gif

Now.......Go post the same thread in the Pub and find out.
Not correct. We were mainly baffled.

Fair enough! My apologies. I looked in the Help and didn’t see a difference. The other off topics are more self explanatory. I tried going through the thread titles to see if I could tell and that wasn’t helpful either

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Fair enough! My apologies. I looked in the Help and didn’t see a difference. The other off topics are more self explanatory. I tried going through the thread titles to see if I could tell and that wasn’t helpful either
Nothing to apologize for.

I think you have to lurk in any subforum for a while to get a feel for it.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Hey op, all jokes aside. There's goid people in both these forums. Yeah, we act like a nut in the some, but for some of us it's a stress relief. Some of us have major complications in real life, and the silly helps get a break from reality. If that's not your style, several good threads in here with mostly normal conversation, especially the dinner thread!

Hey op, all jokes aside. There's goid people in both these forums. Yeah, we act like a nut in the some, but for some of us it's a stress relief. Some of us have major complications in real life, and the silly helps get a break from reality. If that's not your style, several good threads in here with mostly normal conversation, especially the dinner thread!

I think I’ll check in both forums. Just like karaoke night versus trivia night at a restaurant, can still get a burger and have a good time either night

Welcome back

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back