The portal is now our friend

RiseToTheTop

A lot of rumors floating of Evans not coming back but are just rumors as far as I know.

I think Hooker would be crazy not to come back. Another year in this offense could potentially make him some big 💰 after next season.
Evans hasn’t put much on tape and never plays in big games or really ever. It would be in his best interest to come back.

UTK

A lot of rumors floating of Evans not coming back but are just rumors as far as I know.

I think Hooker would be crazy not to come back. Another year in this offense could potentially make him some big 💰 after next season.
Evans not coming back? Where he going? Lmao

KptVFL

Evans hasn’t put much on tape and never plays in big games or really ever. It would be in his best interest to come back.
Definitely agree. Was just a comment on the rumblings going around about him. I have no idea if they are true or not. Even if he gets some interest from the NFL this year I think he would be much better served putting in a full year and proving he's not an injury waiting to happen.

DERELICK_MY_VOLS

WARNING : READER AGGRESSION IS ADVISED
There’s some talent at LSU, Florida, and especially USC that has to see the playing time/fun style of ball we are presenting. Hell we have 3 Trojans on the roster that can vouch for that. This is the greatest Christmas present of all for Tennessee football. Gotta reel some big fish off these rosters now.

ptclaus98

Look at that SWUG
Maybe, but a good combine showing and he could get drafted. With kids, he'll be looking to get paid, so if we want him here, he's gonna need better NIL than an AC repair service. It's really sad that we seem to be getting destroyed in that arena with the donors that we have and being close to one of the biggest cities in the South with no football competition there.

There’s some talent at LSU, Florida, and especially USC that has to see the playing time/fun style of ball we are presenting. Hell we have 3 Trojans on the roster that can vouch for that. This is the greatest Christmas present of all for Tennessee football. Gotta reel some big fish off these rosters now.
Our transfers from USC have turned out pretty well

VN Store