The portal is now our friend

A lot of rumors floating of Evans not coming back but are just rumors as far as I know.

I think Hooker would be crazy not to come back. Another year in this offense could potentially make him some big 💰 after next season.
Evans hasn’t put much on tape and never plays in big games or really ever. It would be in his best interest to come back.

Evans not coming back? Where he going? Lmao
271986-sports-football-usa-x-f-l-logo.gif

The only people that have a shot of getting drafted if they leave instead of coming back are Hooker, Mays and Taylor. Maybe Tillman but that seems like a no brainer to come back and be the guy. Could play himself in the first two rounds

Evans hasn’t put much on tape and never plays in big games or really ever. It would be in his best interest to come back.

Definitely agree. Was just a comment on the rumblings going around about him. I have no idea if they are true or not. Even if he gets some interest from the NFL this year I think he would be much better served putting in a full year and proving he's not an injury waiting to happen.

There’s some talent at LSU, Florida, and especially USC that has to see the playing time/fun style of ball we are presenting. Hell we have 3 Trojans on the roster that can vouch for that. This is the greatest Christmas present of all for Tennessee football. Gotta reel some big fish off these rosters now.

Maybe, but a good combine showing and he could get drafted. With kids, he'll be looking to get paid, so if we want him here, he's gonna need better NIL than an AC repair service. It's really sad that we seem to be getting destroyed in that arena with the donors that we have and being close to one of the biggest cities in the South with no football competition there.

Reactions: ThreatLevelOrange
Since we have little depth and losing a lot of seniors, lost a lot of players in 2021, the portal is a god-send and a very important for us to take full advantage of. CJH has acknowledged such.

Reactions: ThreatLevelOrange
There’s some talent at LSU, Florida, and especially USC that has to see the playing time/fun style of ball we are presenting. Hell we have 3 Trojans on the roster that can vouch for that. This is the greatest Christmas present of all for Tennessee football. Gotta reel some big fish off these rosters now.

Our transfers from USC have turned out pretty well

Evans not coming back? Where he going? Lmao
Is Evans even going to class? Basilio mentioned something about Evans not attending class and if that's the case, he wouldn't be eligible next year anyway. I don't think we're really gonna miss him.

Reactions: CragrockVol
A lot of rumors floating of Evans not coming back but are just rumors as far as I know.

I think Hooker would be crazy not to come back. Another year in this offense could potentially make him some big 💰 after next season.

Just depends as heat be tired of college life as turns 24 yrs old in January

VN Store

Back