The official thread where everyone tries to catch up to Joe, and Windy keeps track of who posts on the even K's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys! I thought I was crazy! Right after I got home, and was getting out of the shower I felt the whole house shaking. I got my shorts on and went to the living room thinking what's happening! We had an earthquake!

You can't just go get details and then go to bed!
She's making all sorts of accusations. She said he told her he didn't want her to get fake eyelashes, and she's not gonna be controlled. Yeah, give up your marriage over eyelashes? She's telling her family not to try to talk her out of it.

He said her daughter, his step daughter, was pretty, so he's a pervert. When she was cheating on her first husband, she made all sorts of stuff up. Even tried saying he was molesting their daughter, then accused his dad.

Said she had to stay in the area they live for her job. Its a part time job, working in the middle of the night at FedEx. How's she gonna take care of her kids working at 4am? Unless she has a guy lined up to help, cause she told everyone she's got this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back