The Pat and Geno Show

MphsBlues

#5 U Conn hosts #4 UT today at 4pm est. Heres to Candace and the rest of the girls showing them how it's done.
Go Vols!
:rock:

I think we won by 9 in our last meeting. But I think they have a better record over the past few years. I'll have to look it up.

we've won the last two actually. before that UCONN had dominated, winning the last six, three of which were in the tournament.

we've won the last two actually. before that UCONN had dominated, winning the last six, three of which were in the tournament.

Yep. UConn leads all time 13-8, 5-2 in NCAA's, 4-0 in national title games. Personally, I like the stat that has us 2-0 in the last two years..:dance2:

Well, If you are talking about the coaches, Geno is a guy. But if your talking about the team, I do as well.
Coaches.I like it whenever these two ladies get together and mix it up (insert sarcasm smiley here).This one will do :popcorn: .It seems to be a good generic standby.

If those stats were in football, everyone would be calling for Pat's head... That was a bit of an anecdote, but still Go Shebron

If those stats were in football, everyone would be calling for Pat's head... That was a bit of an anecdote, but still Go Shebron

all except pat summitt has a slightly higher number of SEC championships and National titles than phil... nice try though

No sense of humor when it comes to Phil here...get him outta here!!!! there, does that please all of you guys?

No sense of humor when it comes to Phil here...get him outta here!!!! there, does that please all of you guys?
I prefer political humor and social satire. Mediocre football coaches fail to amuse me, except when Florida or Auburn employ them.

I prefer political humor and social satire. Mediocre football coaches fail to amuse me, except when Florida or Auburn employ them.

Well i agree, except that this is not the arena for political and social satire, its a UT forum, so I end up talking about UT coaches. Silly me!

VN Store

Back