The Outsider (HBO)

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
HBO miniseries based on the Stephen King novel. It stars Jason Bateman and Ben Mendelsohn and starts January 12, 2020.

The previews look awesome.

HBO miniseries based on the Stephen King novel. It stars Jason Bateman and Ben Mendelsohn and starts January 12, 2020.

The previews look awesome.
Stephen King has the weirdest most warped sense of mind.Should be a great show. I've love his books.

It's killing me to wait for each episode. The new character in Ep 3 will be interesting to watch

I just watched the first episode but please tell me the creature dude that is behind the crowd of Bateman's house is explained.

Good stuff. Castle Rock on Hulu is good too. Really glad the quality of tv has improved so much that so many quality Stephen king projects are being made.

I never read the book . Is there a supernatural side to this or is it more of a crime thriller kind of genre?

It’s not clear yet what is going on so I can’t really say. It’s a mix of both at this point. Its a pretty solid bet that whatever is going on isn’t normal

I was just messing with you. I’m not a huge horror genre, scary movie fan. I was kind of hoping this a bit closer to True Detective than IT or whatever might be comparable.

Reactions: bigdaddy
I was just messing with you. I’m not a huge horror genre, scary movie fan. I was kind of hoping this a bit closer to True Detective than IT or whatever might be comparable.

I would say it is so far. Definitely approached like a detective story. The suspense is a slow burn rather than shock factor or things popping out.

I just watched the first episode but please tell me the creature dude that is behind the crowd of Bateman's house is explained.
I found it. Are you talking about the hoodie guy or the strange character who walked away behind the hoodie guy.

Episode 6 was tense and well written. This is a slow burn but man is it good. How all the characters reacted to the theory was pretty amazing. Nice set up for the final episodes.

VN Store

Back