The Official What fans are doing instead of watching the Georgia massacre in Neyland Thread

The Tall Gguy

Bucket of Lightbulbs
I personally will be at my son's baseball tournament.

How about you all?
If you're attending or watching post that as well.

I will watch the first part to see the starter at qb. That will determine if I watch more or watch Netflix. I really expect a big loss but would watch our young ones. We will see.

Reactions: mrredskin
heck, I watch game replays...so, yep, "they tried to stone me but it didn't work"...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

I can't stop watching the train wreck. No matter how bad it is I'll never stop.

Me too. I may eventually get disgusted and turn it off but I am always watching to look for positives. UGA will be by far the best team played to date and I want to see how the Oline plays against them. I don't expect them to plow the field and I know that they will get beat some but I am hoping they are able to hold their ground most of the time.

Reactions: mackievol
Itā€™s on at 7?..... Generally my wife puts kids to bed Sun-Thu and I give her the break on Fri-Sat. During night games she would just take the extra night and let me ā€œenjoyā€ the game.

I wonā€™t be asking for her to do that this time.

Reactions: Obsessed
Iā€™ll watch the game. Just not going to pay for a ticket and go to it. And yā€™all shouldnā€™t either. We need to stop supporting this $hit show and let the administrators know we mean business. Not going to games right now (even if thatā€™s something you typically enjoy doing) will send a loud message and hopefully rest some urgency in the big offices. We need fulmer out the same time as pruitt

7 is hard with little's. That's bedtime. I may be holding the newborn with headphones on.

Prob taking the two oldest to see my alma mater play at 330.

VN Store

Back