The Official Thread of the Chicago Bulls

Without a reliable player to score bulls can't win in the playoffs.
Robinson prospered last year but since he's now with the nuggets it was a hole the bulls didn't fill.

Bulls are going all the way this year. Rose looks great along with our new additions, look out!

I sure hope so hopefully the depth we have on the bench they can get it done.. this bench seems to be deeper then the one a couple of yrs ago.... with robinson, korver, brewer, taj, and asik

I sure hope so hopefully the depth we have on the bench they can get it done.. this bench seems to be deeper then the one a couple of yrs ago.... with robinson, korver, brewer, taj, and asik

I agree. Our bench is really good. I expect Tony Snell to have a great year

I agree. Our bench is really good. I expect Tony Snell to have a great year

Yea I believe he will be night and day from last year.. he may even get some starts this year unless Doug just lights it up but Snell averaged over 20 this summer I know it's not all starters in the nba that he went up against but still I would take half of that from him this season..

Yea I believe he will be night and day from last year.. he may even get some starts this year unless Doug just lights it up but Snell averaged over 20 this summer I know it's not all starters in the nba that he went up against but still I would take half of that from him this season..

He gained 10-15 lbs since last year last I heard. Ready to see what Dougie Mcbuckets does. The Bulls are my team out east.

He gained 10-15 lbs since last year last I heard. Ready to see what Dougie Mcbuckets does. The Bulls are my team out east.

Yea I'm excited to watch him play I think he will be the 3 point threat that we have needed... I'm excited to watch Nikola play and see what he can do and what kind of role he plays himself into this year

Bulls are going all the way this year. Rose looks great along with our new additions, look out!

They'll be damn hard to beat if rose can play like that and stay healthy.
Be great to return to the playoffs and beat the damn freakin wizards, plus go far.

Looks kickass I think the rivalry with cavs and bulls can be renewed now that the cavs have more weapons.

The analysis of lebron's comments about the bulls and cavs is that he's on the radar not repeating the fiasco of the heat intro, also saying he was using a Jedi mind trick.

Rose abused Kyrie Irving last night. Rose scored 90% of his 30 points on Kyrie while most of Irvings 28 was against our backups. Rose looks real good

Reactions: 1 person
Rose abused Kyrie Irving last night. Rose scored 90% of his 30 points on Kyrie while most of Irvings 28 was against our backups. Rose looks real good

Not That I'm not optimistic bulls could go to the finals as in the nba finals but I do have a wait and see since approach as rose staying healthy has been a problem since the infamous injury.

Derrick Rose has played only 49 regular-season games since winning the 2010-11 MVP award. Only Michael Jordan (retired after 1998 season) and Bill Walton (14) played fewer games in the next three seasons after winning the MVP award, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.
-- ESPN Stats & Information

Pau Gasol and Tim Duncan are the only two players to average at least seven rebounds, two assists and one block per game in each of the last 13 seasons. They're also the only two players in NBA history to average those numbers in each of their first 13 seasons.

Pau Gasol and Tim Duncan are the only two players to average at least seven rebounds, two assists and one block per game in each of the last 13 seasons. They're also the only two players in NBA history to average those numbers in each of their first 13 seasons.

jizzed-in-my-pants-o.gif

My stat o' the day.

Points over par measures how many extra points you get from your FGA and FTA, vs the average player. Since Kobe's been in the news lately:

Michael Jordan's best season = 7.5 PoP per game in 1989
Kobe Bryant's best season = 4.3 PoP per game in 2007

Kobe is not even close to being Michael. For kicks:

Charles Barkley's best season = 7.0 PoP per game in 1988

VN Store

Back