The Official Thread of "Da Bears"

Bears fans roasting the guy. I get it, not the first one he had missed but it was also blocked. Go watch the video in the link of 100 Bears fans trying the same kick without 300lb monsters coming at you. 0 made it. Lol

Watch Bears fans fail at attempting to kick Cody Parkey's 43-yard field goal
While I certainly agree that he doesn’t deserve any of that out of line **** he is getting, I always hate the argument that fans who complain wouldn’t be able to do it. No ****, they also aren’t being paid nearly 4M to make that kick. He didn’t do his job, but no player or person deserves some of the vitriol he is getting.

While I certainly agree that he doesn’t deserve any of that out of line **** he is getting, I always hate the argument that fans who complain wouldn’t be able to do it. No ****, they also aren’t being paid nearly 4M to make that kick. He didn’t do his job, but no player or person deserves some of the vitriol he is getting.
No I agree. If I was planning on trying that kick at that brewery for that kind of prize package I would have definitely been wearing cleats.

The guy on the side that got hit in the nutz was hilarious.

Reactions: BearCat204
well maybe he does deserve it Bears' Nagy not happy Parkey talking on TV then again the idiot that called for Robbie Gould to be released has a poor sense of judgement

Can see the headlines if he misses a vital kick. 😏

Smh. Anyone has to be better than Parkey though. Parkey has talent, but he can't stay out of his head. I still can't believe he hit the uprights 4 times in one game this year!
Listening to the Bears podcast, Herb Arkush (who’s friends with Robbie Gould) said that flub wasn’t on Pace. That it was a personal call from ST coach Jeff Rodgers...and John Fox backed him up. Still hate everybody associated with that move. Get a guy who can be the most accurate kicker in the NFL...in the WINDY CITY! And you cut him? 😖

Listening to the Bears podcast, Herb Arkush (who’s friends with Robbie Gould) said that flub wasn’t on Pace. That it was a personal call from ST coach Jeff Rodgers...and John Fox backed him up. Still hate everybody associated with that move. Get a guy who can be the most accurate kicker in the NFL...in the WINDY CITY! And you cut him? 😖
From everything I've read from multiple people it was on Fox. He had the final say like you mentioned. Fox is just the gift that keeps on giving. We don't lose vs the Dolphins or the Eagles if Gould was still the kicker.

Reactions: butchna
From everything I've read from multiple people it was on Fox. He had the final say like you mentioned. Fox is just the gift that keeps on giving. We don't lose vs the Dolphins or the Eagles if Gould was still the kicker.
Remember arguing with some fellow Bears fans concerning Fox. That he “didn’t get a fair chance”. If you’re a decent HC, you show SOMETHING. A pulse at least! It’s why I had a sense of foreboding when he was hired. He let a Super Bowl team in Denver wither on the vine imo. It would have continued to get worse in Chicago.

Reactions: Stoked
Remember arguing with some fellow Bears fans concerning Fox. That he “didn’t get a fair chance”. If you’re a decent HC, you show SOMETHING. A pulse at least! It’s why I had a sense of foreboding when he was hired. He let a Super Bowl team in Denver wither on the vine imo. It would have continued to get worse in Chicago.
He was terrible tbh. His offense was horrible and predictable. The defense was the only reason he won the games he did in his last season. Nagy is a way better coach. I just hope Pagano can be close to as good as Fangio was. I think the defense will take a small step back next year and the offense will take a huge step forward.

He was terrible tbh. His offense was horrible and predictable. The defense was the only reason he won the games he did in his last season. Nagy is a way better coach. I just hope Pagano can be close to as good as Fangio was. I think the defense will take a small step back next year and the offense will take a huge step forward.
It may end up being a reverse Ryan-Tobin. Pagano known for being an aggressive blitzer...not that Fangio was passive.

Reactions: Stoked
It may end up being a reverse Ryan-Tobin. Pagano known for being an aggressive blitzer...not that Fangio was passive.
Def right about being an aggressive blitzer. Pagano brings the smoke often and schemes up some crazy good stuff. It was funny that we heard all off season from people that our defense was going to regress without Vic. Pssssh... If anything they got even better!

Def right about being an aggressive blitzer. Pagano brings the smoke often and schemes up some crazy good stuff. It was funny that we heard all off season from people that our defense was going to regress without Vic. Pssssh... If anything they got even better!
😅 True dat! Honestly thought that Hicks and Nichols being out would be a setback and that was BEFORE Roquan was announced out (hoping to figure out what that “personal” reason was). Allz that happened was that a sack record was set against Cousins! Now it’s leaking that his WR’s are done with him...defense had nothing to do with it?

😅 True dat! Honestly thought that Hicks and Nichols being out would be a setback and that was BEFORE Roquan was announced out (hoping to figure out what that “personal” reason was). Allz that happened was that a sack record was set against Cousins! Now it’s leaking that his WR’s are done with him...defense had nothing to do with it?
There's rumors that Roquan was driving drunk and wrecked his car and then fled the scene. I really hope it's not true though. It's funny that as Tennessee fans we have possibly the worst DLine in the country and have zero depth. Then as Bears fans we lose two of our starters on the line (one who is all-pro) and we end up having to face supposedly the best running team in the league and we end up holding them to under 50 rushing yards. The depth we have on defense is insane!

There's rumors that Roquan was driving drunk and wrecked his car and then fled the scene. I really hope it's not true though. It's funny that as Tennessee fans we have possibly the worst DLine in the country and have zero depth. Then as Bears fans we lose two of our starters on the line (one who is all-pro) and we end up having to face supposedly the best running team in the league and we end up holding them to under 50 rushing yards. The depth we have on defense is insane!

VN Store

Back