The Official Thread of "Da Bears"

It worked out last week (with a healthy Trubisky), but Nagy is a tad goofy with this going for 2 shizz...take the 3 point lead once in a while!

It worked out last week (with a healthy Trubisky), but Nagy is a tad goofy with this going for 2 shizz...take the 3 point lead once in a while!
cant be worse than Canada giving Ohio St the win by doing that in OT last week

cant be worse than Canada giving Ohio St the win by doing that in OT last week
That was trying to beat a superior opponent in overtime tho. Regulation before halftime and Nagy’s playing to outlast a FG lead.

That was trying to beat a superior opponent in overtime tho. Regulation before halftime and Nagy’s playing to outlast a FG lead.
yeah it seems like a college move - rarely seen in the NFL - Oh well the D is playing great so far

yeah it seems like a college move - rarely seen in the NFL - Oh well the D is playing great so far
They played great for MOST of last week’s game. Went from shutout to 5 point win pretty quick. It’s easy to second guess but Trubisky would need to be comatose before I sit him with just a 1 1/2 game division lead...but I’m definitely not a coach. If it works out my grumbles are wasted oxygen.

VN Store

Back