The Official Tennessee vs. Wisconsin Game Thread, 1:30 PM ET, CBS

My starting 5 vs LSU

1: James
2: Jalen
3: Gaines
4: Pons
5: Fulk

Maybe Bowden needs to come off the bench or something?
I believe you have to let him play through this. But taking pressure off him for one game may help.

I bet if coach K had it to do over again after watching him this year. he would not offered

Doesn’t matter though.

He still had an official offer from Duke so Coach K must have saw something in his game that he liked.

Barnes took a chance on a 5* player and if we haven’t had offered, the same Debby downers would have complained about Barnes not going after highly touted players.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
By April yes he knew Bone was leaving but he didn't anticipate it back when the season was playing. Only point he could add by then was grad transfer.

Instead of a grad transfer he added Bailey, who wasn't going to eligible this year no matter what. Paying the price for that decision now. It feels like he basically punted this year.

Instead of a grad transfer he added Bailey, who wasn't going to eligible this year no matter what. Paying the price for that decision now. It feels like he basically punted this year.

And Uros too. And had an open scholly (used that for Santi tho so we’ll see how that plays out. And had a guy bail by December that never contributed anything for 2+ years anyways. It’s a disaster.

I remember well how bad off we were. Based on timing we should have a roster full of developed Barnes talent right? We shouldn’t be this bad.
There is no reasonable criticism you could state that the Barnes brown shirts will accept.

Reactions: TJVol95
And Uros too. And had an open scholly (used that for Santi tho so we’ll see how that plays out. And had a guy bail by December that never contributed anything for 2+ years anyways. It’s a disaster.

At least with Plavsich there was a chance he would be eligible and he's a true 7 footer. 6'4 ineligible shooting guards are a dime a dozen.

Tennessee has to figure out roles after the loss of Turner and Wisconsin really shot the ball well from 3 point land today.

The only thing I can say (similar to our football season) is I'd rather struggle early so we can figure it out down the road than the other way around. Here's hoping...

VN Store

Back