The Official Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 3:45 PM ET, SEC Network

Vandy is kicking our Ds rear. This isn’t entitlement, this is a piss poor effort from the D. By the worst team in the SEC and they are running 20 play drives on us. It is correct to be disappointed in this. Not sure what’s self absorbed about the obvious?
Yea, 321 total yards with 67 coming on one play! Get your head out of your a$$. You’re clueless.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I hear you, but it will be fun seeing either Bama get spanked by Kirby or UGA's best season getting crushed by Satan. The SEC championship game sets up so we can enjoy either team losing now.
You know I hadn’t thought of that. One of those two fan bases is going to be totally devastated. I just can’t figure out which one I want it to happen to. Hmmmm. That bears some thought.

Reactions: BJSforVols
I was speaking to why the coaches are calling the defense they're calling at this stage of the game.

When we get more/better players, we'll play differently.

But yes. I am content to be up on Vandy by 17 points late in the 4th. Turn this game off and put last year's Vandy game on. Then come back with some perspective.
Last year was 42-17 if I remember

Reactions: Orange_Crush
I hear you, but it will be fun seeing either Bama get spanked by Kirby or UGA's best season getting crushed by Satan. The SEC championship game sets up so we can enjoy either team losing now.

My vote is for Georgia’s dreams to be crushed. What’s one more championship for Alabama at this point. Like déjà vu. But seeing Georgia have something to actually hang their hat on would stink pretty bad.

Typical vol fan.

He boo'd me for telling him I'd rather go to Jacksonville.
Typical poster that can't read or comprehend... I was booing the Music City Bowl

I even said" I rather be in Jacksonville also." Which means I was agreeing with your Jacksonville comment

Reactions: FlVols
Good enough win for the Vols - I’ll take it.
7-5 pretty good job for CJH and staff and these ragtag Vols.

Need some hustle and luck on the recruiting trail. Hope we get a decent bowl, and go and blow someone out. 8 and 5 would be a nice finish.

Go Vols.

Nobody happy with 7-5?🤔🥶
I'm extremely happy with 7-5 and happy I was interested enough in the team to pay attention to the final game of the regular season. I've always watched every game, but this is the first season in a while that I've truly still enjoyed watching the final game of the regular season. Most recent seasons before tonight I was anxious to see it end so we could focus on watching basketball. (And I'm a football first fan.)

Yea, 321 total yards with 67 coming on one play! Get your head out of your a$$. You’re clueless.
Defense played better than expected all year…but if you don’t see some things that need addressed (probably with more depth) in the off-season then you are whistling past the graveyard. Our inability to get off the field is very concerning. All things said though, i am quite happy withbthe D squad

Ha! Don’t think I’m the clueless one here tough guy. You are the epitome of a ignorance and the best part is you don’t even know it. But then again I suppose that’s what ignorance is. Love me some keyboard warriors.

Reactions: GUNTERSVOL
Ha! Don’t think I’m the clueless one here tough guy. You are the epitome of a ignorance and the best part is you don’t even know it. But then again I suppose that’s what ignorance is. Love me some keyboard warriors.
Two things. You didn’t dispute what I said, secondly I will guarantee I’m a lot tougher than you. But that’s not saying a lot keyboard boy!

VN Store

Back