The Official Tennessee vs. UNC Asheville Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network+

I’m aware of possibilities, maybe he’s an illegal alien and has his powers taken by the guys from Space Jam?

In your opinion, which reason do you think is most likely?

Why do you care? I'd say it's a combination. Those reasons aren't mutually exclusive. The Deacon has a plan. BTW, I left off the one about him being a secret weapon and opponents have little video of him.

I'll disagree about Kent being an illegal alien. Barnes did his research before offering.

And I'm saying that that there are several possible reasons why Kent wasn't inserted earlier. Posters are saying that ZK sux and that is the reason for CRB's substitution pattern.
Time will tell, one way or another. I'm not looking at a 3-4 minute span against "The Ville" as the penultimate deciding factor on his contributions. The point is, neither I, nor anyone else, has a good idea yet of what his capabilities might, or might not, be. But, we will find out......pretty much guaranteed we will find out. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, until he proves otherwise. Go Vols!

Why do you care? I'd say it's a combination. Those reasons aren't mutually exclusive. The Deacon has a plan. BTW, I left off the one about him being a secret weapon and opponents have little video of him.

I'll disagree about Kent being an illegal alien. Barnes did his research before offering.
I’m curious your opinion, and now even more curious why you won’t answer?

Are you also curious about the positive comments that were being made about Kent's performance in the pre-season workouts?
We hear positives about almost every player, I try to wait until I see things with my own eyes...you’ve yet to answer, even though I just answered your question first time?

I’m aware of possibilities, maybe he’s an illegal alien and has his powers taken by the guys from Space Jam?

In your opinion, which reason do you think is most likely?

Please......when making a post like this preface with a header or something. I had a dip in and almost choked.

Whew.......I need to be warned before reading something this funny next time.

Not really, curious if you actually believed the things you were saying, but judging by your refusal to answer you obviously don’t.

I believe everything I've listed is a possibility. I also believe that the PT is determined by many reasons. I don't claim to know it all.

VN Store

Back