The Official Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Game Thread, 6:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Hope they come out butt hurt from the chewing and find some energy and their shooting touch. No more turnovers please.

UT 52.6%. A&M 31% but leading by one.

Reactions: sechamp2012
Somehow we never have separation on offense, but seems to sag into the paint on defense. What’s the deal with that?

Also someone needs to run through Buzz next time he steps on the court. Can’t believe these refs haven’t warned him, the hell is the point of a coaches box if ya don’t enforce it!?!?

That was sad..started out so good then it's like they flip a switch and turn into another team..unbelievable

I have to give credit to A&M’s defense. Yes, we struggle offensively, but they’ve made it really difficult to get the ball inside or get an open look.

1. It starts with defensive intensity we need to get after them on defense.
2. A&M are overplaying us on defense we need to spread out more, work harder on back doors and much crisper picks and rolls.

Somehow we never have separation on offense, but seems to sag into the paint on defense. What’s the deal with that?

Also someone needs to run through Buzz next time he steps on the court. Can’t believe these refs haven’t warned him, the hell is the point of a coaches box if ya don’t enforce it!?!?

Buzz was almost at the 3 pt line several times

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
I thought they would come out on Fire after playing Kansas so tough. Just the opposite.

I still believe in our halftime adjustments. Always feel like we play better in 2nd half. Has been that way for a while now.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Pretty much the way we played that half should be a highlight reel for how not to play am. Until we get more creative with getting the ball inside we are going to struggle in this game

A&M is a team that will give up if they get down for a while but let them hang around spells trouble.
We almost had them down and out early until Bowden immediately gave them 5 quick points... the first pass he had stolen was about as bush league of a pass as I’ve ever seen, something you’d expect to see in a girls junior high game. Can’t believe this is what we get from that guy his senior season.

Big Santiago fan, he gets a full off-season to work with S&C he’s gonna be a terror next year.

VN Store

Back