The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

go back and read the presser transcripts…. He does the same thing Pruitt did. He says it without saying it.

Clearly you think Hooker going through the motions will help against Fl. We’ll see who’s right and who’s hoping and praying Hooker somehow figures it out.

If he hasn’t gotten it yet the light bulb isn’t coming on on the road against a conference opponent.

lol

Not even close.

You said there isn’t an argument to be made.

Clearly there was……because the “coach” was making the argument……and I along with many others “support” that augment.

So clearly, at the very least…..right or wrong…..an argument can be made.

From everything gathered only 2 QB’s have the chance….right now. Milton was clearly the starter……however if your thinking of making a change…….or want to see “more” to help your decision one way or the other……keeping the 2nd sting QB in through most of the 3rd….isn’t a “bad” idea.

In fact……it’s probably a good idea.

The 3rd string guy, doesn’t “need” a half of football…….but a potential starter could certainly use an extra quarter.

Reactions: VolDave53
I just want the guy who gives us the best chance to win to play. Don't care which one it is because they're all Vols. This vitriol toward Bailey is just wrong. The kid could have transferred out with the rest, but he chose to stay. He's only 19 and just a sophomore trying to play in a system that doesn't really fit his skill set. I'll be damned if I'm gonna take a dump on him. Give the kid credit and time to develop. Geez.

VN Store

Back