The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

We are going to get killed in the SEC. 1-7. If Vandy can make their QBs read and run better, could be winless. Defensive line leaves too many run lanes open for the QB.

I think we have beat up on the O enough to know it will have a lot of issues scoring on SEC schools.

You have to sign in to your provider. Your watching a preview which will time you out

No, the game is offered on both SEC+ and ESPN+. I have an ESPN+ subscription. The game was playing then stopped and I refreshed and it made me log in again. It's been happening off and on a week now.

And you’ve done nothing but whine sugar. I agree we need to play better. I agree we will get killed by most SEC teams playing like this. This is still way better than under Pruitt and we’re still winning 21-0. So definitely room for improvement but it could be much worse.
You are something else my lady. Nobody is saying it isn't better than under Pruitt. Only you keep brining that up. Dooley was better than Pruitt. Jones was way better than Pruitt. Being better than the team was under the worst coach in TN history is not a flex you should embrace. This performance does not look good despite the points. That was and is my point.

Do you understand the word “mobile”?

Neither has said he plays “safe” with the ball……..or that he is awesome.

however he has shown to be “mobile”…….and you know it.

then you simply……..changed the subject…..by presenting a straw man.

“No SEC team is losing sleep…..”

Heck they ain’t over Bailey either……but that wasn’t the argument.

If you cant hold the ball when you attempt to be “mobile” then you are not mobile. Glimpses of mobility dont win ballgames. JG showed glimpses of talent too and that was great for UT. I stand by position, give Bailey a chance

I don't think it means much if HB comes in. Doesn't seem that Heupel has included him in his plan. I will be shocked if HB doesn't hit the portal.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
unless you have been holding back and not showing your hand, the sec is going to destroy this highschool spread.

what's the name of the TT back up qb? i need to know who to put money on in the hiesman.

Reactions: patrick

VN Store

Back