The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

Who is this announcer? “Not enough vols in the area to get the ball.”

WE HAD SIX HANDS ON BALL AND COULDNT REEL IT IN.

Reactions: mpfvol
I don't think that was a catch, but I'm way more concerned with us being allergic to the ball. Seriously how can 3 guys not jump on a ball?

Like I want? You are assuming. My score prediction is right where I expect it to be. I simply want to move the ball some without having to go for it on fourth down and your framing is trash. Tennessee Tech is division 1 of the lowest level. We shouldn't have to go for it on fourth down against TTU.
Is the goal to score or look good moving the ball?

Watching this on my computer along with games on my TV.

This is a high school opponent, with a high school broadcast team, with high school officiating.

How does the first quarter end on an incomplete pass with time left in the quarter?
We are all just trying to get through this without it hurting so much.

Watching this on my computer along with games on my TV.

This is a high school opponent, with a high school broadcast team, with high school officiating.

How does the first quarter end on an incomplete pass with time left in the quarter?

Trying to work more commercials in.

I hope they show the Applebee's one about 800 times in the second half.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
I’m glad this is not a game of importance. There should be several seconds left on the clock. Horrible officiating.

Reactions: Catbone
This broadcast and officiating crew is the worst lol. End of first quarter??? The clock was still running after the play was over. If it's incomplete there should still be time on the clock. This who game is an embarrassment.

Considering the teams playing, it’s kind of fitting.

Reactions: guido4198

VN Store

Back