The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

Who cares? You guys act like we were gonna be world beaters this years. How many people did we lose to the portal?
Mays isn't playing, others out hurt.
Let's just be happy we're winning.
I see you are taking a "let's just have fun playing" kind of approach. Trophy's for everyone because we are "Champions of Life" with "five-star hearts."

I'm not sure how UT has been so unlucky hiring coaches the last decade? They should have just came here during each search since everyone here seems to know more than the coaches who have played P5 ball, coached at P5 schools and are in practice everyday....

I can’t coach worth a darn, but I could’ve pointed them in the right direction of some good coaches that we missed out on.

Reactions: volsack
You know, there are division 1 athletes trying to stop us from moving the ball right? Our O line hasn’t exactly been stellar, we’re banged up there, and trying to figure out the best combo. This is a good game for figuring things out. We are going to win easily. It might not be 109-0 like you want but it’ll be an easy win.
Like I want? You are assuming. My score prediction is right where I expect it to be. I simply want to move the ball some without having to go for it on fourth down and your framing is trash. Tennessee Tech is division 1 of the lowest level. We shouldn't have to go for it on fourth down against TTU.

What is with no matter what year, what coach, what players, Tennessee always plays to their level of competition

Reactions: mpfvol
That's not a complete pass. And McCollough needs to get his head outta his arse and get on those balls.

Why the hell is this board always so obsessed with the backup QB. Hell when I was in school Kurston Biggers won Spring Game MVP every year and had about 4 career carries. Nobody was pining for him to get more carries either year.

Because the starter has been .... well not very good since Dobbs

VN Store

Back