The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

GBO...!!!!!
I’ll be surprised if we cover. I would prefer a comfortable win in a game where EVERYONE on the roster gets live-game experience.

Does anyone know if the SEC Network+ feed also fall to an SEC alternate channel on Comcast? There is currently nothing listed for those channels at noon.
Those alternate channels are a complete waste of broadcast spectrum as far as I can tell. I have 4 alternates with Dish and there is never anything on them. Seems this is espn's way of driving more users to their streaming service to take more power from the providers.

If I got the sec network through my tv provider shouldn't I be able to get the game on sec network+ on the espn app? I just looked at the game on the app it asks me to subscribe to espn+

If I got the sec network through my tv provider shouldn't I be able to get the game on sec network+ on the espn app? I just looked at the game on the app it asks me to subscribe to espn+

Scroll down to the bottom of the espn app and you should see channels section and there should be an SEC+ option. That's the way it is on my TV

QB's are now warming up. Milton has pants on, not joining in on warm ups.

Last edited:

Pull it up on your desktop, log into the SECN and cast the game from there. You've got 90 minutes to make the ESPN app work, better get busy.

I found the SEC + network by this method. I am a a Spectrum subscriber
1 open ESPN app (mine is on ROKU)
2. Go to settings and get code.
3. On smart phone or computer go to ESPN.com/activate. This will authorize your ROKU or whatever stream device you have.
4 go back to ESPN app
5 Go to the search function
6. Scroll down until SEC+ appears
7 select it and the TV screen should appear like thisFD26071C-549F-4B58-9AD9-9A62A943B0FF.jpeg

They sure made this difficult for some people to watch.
I have ESPN+ so no problem for me. Buddy has cable and SEC Network and still trying to figure it out. Finally gave up and sent him a link to a stream that'll have it.
Told me later he think he's figure it out. Guess we'll see:)

Reactions: Sara Clark

VN Store

Back