The Official Tennessee vs. Southern Miss Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET (11/4/17), SEC Net.

JG may be tough, but does not have a lot of meat on his bones...and with that O line, McBride will be back in there. So... I don't think a red shirt is wasted.

Neither did Dobbs until his junior year.

JG couldn't do a victory snap. Don't think he will be back. Next man up. If you're burning red shirt lets get on with it.

I honestly think jones is trying to destroy us because he knows hes gone. This is on currie for letting him continue coaching here. His decisions and comments make me want to punch his goofy face.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm convinced that Butch will again surprise us in the second half with more Tom-foolery that we haven't seen yet in his tenure at Tennessee. The Best of Butch is yet to come

I believe Butch will be back here next year. No confidence in our AD or Administration doing what is good for the program.

Butch looked pissed he got asked the McBride question. Wait till the post game questions come at him. Unless they give him the softball questions of course.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch looked pissed he got asked the McBride question. Wait till the post game questions come at him. Unless they give him the softball questions of course.

Will he pull the old "fake news" quote again when asked about it?

well BAB ya know what I saw was a very resilient individual committed to the program of leadership reps that lay the foundation, brick by brick , of a complimentary football program.

So I guess everybody thinks McBride is way better then the Martinez and Penix.I’m sure the players want to go to a bowl game.

If he's to be referred to as "the Martinez", then yeah, he's good!
😝

VN Store

Back