The Official Tennessee vs. South Alabama Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ESPNU

They waste too much time to give them first downs. It's gonna limit garbage time playing for young players. So step it up D

Reactions: FlVols
Couldn’t stop them on two 4th downs this drive. Defense just can’t get themselves off the field.

Alontae Taylor from Manchester, Tennessee.

Or, as we used to call it, "Man-catcher", Tennessee (due to its proximity to I-24 and the surplus of State Troopers hanging out and drinking coffee), and " Man-Chaser". Not sure of that one, but, Manchester had a surplus of pretty girls.

My current town. Also the town I was born and raised in. Moved away and ended up back here.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
The Mays boys get hurt more than anyone I've ever seen. Seems like we never get through an opening drive of a game without one of them going down.

Reactions: knoxchief
He was in early...got nicked...limped and left
Gotcha. I missed that. I knew he was bouncing around after they ran through the T then saw him standing on the sideline with Taylor after the “injury”. Didn’t know what was going on.

im ready to get roasted for bashing Tim Banks he's been horrendous a few notches above Sunseri

This is on the dline and linebackers not Banks. They simply cannot play anything but man coverage and not get beat in pass coverage which limits your defensive coverages. The dline is incapable of getting pressure without blitzing. Both of those issues leave the secondary exposed

I'm still crackin up over our double flop. What was that?! Why not call a time out? As a side note, get these kids some acting classes. That was Jim Carrey level acting.

Reactions: I4Vols and joevol33

VN Store

Back