The Official Tennessee vs. South Alabama Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ESPNU

There have been many posts about whether or not this team is improving and how effective the coaching staff has been. I’ve bought in; however to seal the deal I want to see

1. Execution with excellence
2. No stupid penalties
3. Defense wrecking havoc on the QB with sacks and no runs for gain
4. A fast-paced offense that moves the ball by ground like Patten and by air like the USAF

bottom line, this team needs to wallop the teams we should beat (USA and Vandy). After these 2 games I’ll know better about how this coaching staff is performing.

Go Vols!

There have been many posts about whether or not this team is improving and how effective the coaching staff has been. I’ve bought in; however to seal the deal I want to see

1. Execution with excellence
2. No stupid penalties
3. Defense wrecking havoc on the QB with sacks and no runs for gain
4. A fast-paced offense that moves the ball by ground like Patten and by air like the USAF

bottom line, this team needs to wallop the teams we should beat (USA and Vandy). After these 2 games I’ll know better about how this coaching staff is performing.

Go Vols!
What are your expectations for Lee Greenwood?

Don’t care about the spread in this one. If Tennessee puts up 40+ and holds southern gumps to 20 or less, I’ll be happy. Let’s go bowling!!!!!!!! GBO🍊🍊🍊🍊

Good morning Volunteers! Hoping for a dominating victory without injury to either team! Going to be a great day with Basketball and Football on the menu...

Go Big Orange

I will be seeing a lot of orange on the Hooters babes today because I'm watching College Football games at Hooters which is a short drive for me.

Reactions: chuckb1448
Let’s go Vols! Whip the crap out of these USA bubbas and knock down the Dores and get us to a great bowl game!

91312_UTN1030_box3d__07681.1605196964.jpg

VN Store

Back