The Official Tennessee vs. Mississippi State Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Lol, I guess you don't consider turnovers that important.
I do. However I also realize that a freshman, who seems to have a ton of upside, will sometimes make ill advised throws . Basically have ZERO options @QB so I will take the good with the bad & believe that Chaney will help him make better decisions as he progresses past the point of his 2nd start in his Freshman season . Not ready to throw the baby out with the bath water over a freshman QB trying to force the issue

Ya think the training staff is checking Maurer’s neck after that head planting flip? Hope he’s okay. Even though he’s thrown two costly interceptions, I feel like he’ll soon learn not to do that, and the play OVERALL has been much better with BM at QB.

Ya think the training staff is checking Maurer’s neck after that head planting flip? Hupe he’s okay. Even though he’s thrown two costly interceptions, I feel like he’ll soon learn not to do that, and the playe OVERALL has been much better with BM at QB.
He is fine. He's not in the game cause he ruined the game.

What do you guys want??? We have thrown 2 pics in the endzone. I'll take my chances on a kick over these guys throwing another pic.

Reactions: Cornvol

VN Store

Back