The Official Tennessee vs. Indiana Tax Slayer Gator Bowl Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Trying to watch the trophy presentation but Sling won't let me watch it on ESPN3 even though it says it's being broadcast.

Please enlighten me. I’m happy for the seniors. Other than that what did this sorry display do for us? Prove our coaches prepared no one? It turned that 7 in our record to a 8. Thats it. It didn’t win us any recruits. Promise you that.

You must be a real thrill at parties .... just be happy we won. Ffs. Some things never change ...

Celebrate if you want. Winning is certainly better than losing. But bottom line is that did nothing for our program. Some how we found a way to regress with extra healing and practices. Something is off. Whether it be talent, coaching, drive, I don’t know. That kicker lost the game for IU more so than us winning. A W is a W. But it does nothing for the program. That’s just the truth. It wasn’t convincing. It was terrible to watch. It’s not like we scraped by a win against some good team. It was IU. It should have been 21-24 to 3 at half.
Lol imagine being upset over a win. 8 win season

Pruitt put it in the hands of his D to win at the end. His stamp is now firmly on this team. Now we need a QB to build our O around. That’s the real story of our offseason.

His stamp? I wish him well but honestly he basically won games he should have this year and did not have the team ready to beat to low level teams beginning of the year. Jury is out. Beating KY, Candy, Missouri, and USC should be automatic for Tennessee. Start beating Alabama, UGA, Florida and ill be a firm believer.

VN Store

Back