The Official Tennessee vs. Indiana Tax Slayer Gator Bowl Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Yes this game sucks, but that’s going to happen. If JG converts in the red zone early, we win I. A blowout. That didn’t happen and the odds finally caught up with us. That doesn’t mean the program or the coach are in any way not on the right track. Don’t give up hope. This is the game and sometimes it just sucks. I think we are a totally different team with a different QB

It's even more a shame IUs terrible QB is named after Peyton Manning and beat us

It’s definitely embarrassing. The fact our staff couldn’t realize he doesn’t want to throw the ball and adjust is mind boggling. It’s a classic case of they got out of our way and let us beat ourselves.

I know you aren’t trying to lay this game at JJs feet! Place the blame where is belongs please, that is not on JJ.

It’s not JJ’s fault, but it just shows the guy who is their “leader” is of questionable character at best. QB’s suck and coaching is average at best is the real problem.

Reactions: MaTaLa

VN Store

Back