The Official Tennessee vs. Indiana Tax Slayer Gator Bowl Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Late, throws high and into double coverage. This is the norm for him. And completely incapable of making a play outside of the pocket.
The announcer said the same thing. He is late on throws. Wants to see the guy open before he throws, so is always giving just enough time for the defense to recover.

And the WRs are making his stats look better than they should. Calloway’s mike-high catch being the perfect example.

Ugly half. JG sucks but I don't think sitting him at this point helps. Have to hope both QB and coach make adjustments for the 2and half.

Agree....quit calling corner end zone passes. Our QB cannot make that throw.

I could be wrong, but Tennessee knows what they have.....and to me it seems like they keep looking for more....or different.

It is what it is......use what you got and what he can give you.

The problem is these boys were out at top golf and walking around Jacksonville when they should’ve been in their hotel rooms with the cable turned off and only with a playbook!

Jarrett Guarantano seems like a great person and he may be a great practice quarterback but he is not our answer. I want him to do well and I always think today may be the day but it never happens. I would love to see him succeed but I think it's evident he is not going to. Please, please, please go with Maurer in the second half and we will win by 3 or more scores. This is so hard to watch. We've been excited to see our guys play for how many weeks now? This is so frustrating. It seems so obvious that we need a change. Our receivers can make plays if they get half a chance. We are not where we need to be yet but we are much better than we show with Guarantano at quarterback. Telegraphs throws, throws late, overthrows, holds ball too long. C'mon man!

I think he is a head case. He can make the throws. But he doesn't relax in the game and trust himself. So he is late because be waits to see it, not feel it, or know it's coming. I think that's why we see a different guy when he comes off the bench. I of course could be completely wrong.

My football IQ is right there with henry to'oto'o.

I mean his number...

Reactions: dgrind65
I am a little frustrated during this halftime. We literally dominated everywhere but the scoreboard. As well as Gurantano played in the 1st half it matters not if he cannot get into the end zone. He also led to Indiana's only points. This game is very much in doubt at the moment having dragged Indiana up and down the field.
As well as he played? Holy sheep sh**!

Reactions: CPVOL

VN Store

Back