The Official Tennessee vs. Indiana Tax Slayer Gator Bowl Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

When JG is excited at the start of games he throws high. When he settles down he gets a little better but that interception was straight up garbage

Reactions: amorange
It's more than missed blocks, I could argue missed passes happen, you can't excuse one and not the other. There both been bad and bad o line play influences the QB play.

The offense in general has been bad, Chaney getting outcoached, JG not playing well, o line playing poorly........

Yet this is all on JG,
Well other than JG missing on probably 4 wide open tds your right, buddy

Winner and he took it to us
I remember that. Maybe the most frustrating loss I remembered and this started LSU on a track to get back to elite status. We had destroyed them earlier in the season with Kelly Washington destroying their secondary by himself.

It's more than missed blocks, I could argue missed passes happen, you can't excuse one and not the other. There both been bad and bad o line play influences the QB play.

The offense in general has been bad, Chaney getting outcoached, JG not playing well, o line playing poorly........

Yet this is all on JG,
202 total yds up to this point. I am finding it hard to see how Chaney is being out coached?

UT is moving the ball very well. They should be up by at least 14 points. It’s disappointing that the game is still a toss up at this point. Red zone offense definitely needs to improve if they want to win this game.

Everyone keeps talking about JJ, but what we gonna do next year he's gone!!!! jG's security blanket gone

Yet this is all on JG,
JG is consistently late on throws that are open, costing us points. He also panicks when under pressure sometimes and throws it up. Hence Indiana scores before the half. Just take the sack, punt and play D. Didn’t use his brain there

I’m eager to see Maurer after two off seasons in the S&C program and with Chaney. Maurer could be special or could be another JG. I don’t think his time as starter at UT is far from
Over.
You DONT think his time as starter is far from over, or you do think its far from over?

VN Store

Back