The Official Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 pm ET, ESPN2

SJAVol32take2269051 said:
Boo hoo. This isn't elementary where everybody has to play. We don't know what he's doing in practice, class, ect not to earn playing time.

True...clearly its not elementary! We were up 30 points at one time...hell, the water boy could have played for at least 1 min.

But not to play him at all...c'mon...spare me the excuses...30 pt. Lead...still didn't play?

If he's played less than 30% of games to be played it would be stupid to put him in for token mop up minutes. He could get injured at some point and not be able to take a medical hardship. He wasn't needed in this game.

Reactions: 1 person
True...clearly its not elementary! We were up 30 points at one time...hell, the water boy could have played for at least 1 min.

Florida nearly cut it to single digits with a couple of minutes left. Putting in Kasongo for a few minutes could have lost the game.

If he's played less than 30% of games to be played it would be stupid to put him in for token mop up minutes. He could get injured at some point and not be able to take a medical hardship. He wasn't needed in this game.

Thanks for the good explanation!

Thanks for the good explanation!

I have no idea if that has anything to do with it (or if that window is still open), but until he's lost that option it would make sense to preserve it just in case. Seems like McGhee hurt his foot and barely met the criteria a year ago.

I have no idea if thats anything to do with it (or if that window is still open), but until he's lost that option it would make sense to preserve it just in case. Seems like McGhee hurt his foot and barely met the criteria a year ago.

True! It could be for so many unknown reasons! Whatever the reason is, I hope it's resolved soon!
We really did well tonight, though! I'm proud of those guys!

CYFtYD1WQAECnJA

VN Store

Back