The Official Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 pm ET, ESPN2

Moore has 1 point in each of the first 2 SEC games. Needs to pick that up. Never would I have thought we beat Fla, much less beat their ass, with him only having 1 point. Schofield is becoming a player.

Replay is on the SEC Network at 12:30 EST for those that missed it (including me in the 1st half).

And setting him up in the post. He just needs more lift on his shot down there and he'd be unstoppable.

He has some good footwork down low. And when he's making that turnaround j, it opens up a really nice up and under move he's got.

Moore has 1 point in each of the first 2 SEC games. Needs to pick that up. Never would I have thought we beat Fla, much less beat their ass, with him only having 1 point. Schofield is becoming a player.

Moore did have 7 rebounds and 6 assists to go along with 4 or 5 WTH plays

What a big win for Barnes. No one was picking UT to beat Florida, me included. Thought we'd play tough and keep it close. Instead, we were on fire and just smoked them. we can clearly play with anyone when we are on our game- lets just make sure we are always bringing it. GBO!!

Reactions: 1 person
Moore did have 7 rebounds and 6 assists to go along with 4 or 5 WTH plays

He did do some other things well. We still need him to score more if we're going to beat the big boys down the road. Good to see other players pick up the scoring slack.

I can see why CRB has been frustrated at times. He's dialed in on what they have the ability to do and has drilled them well in how to go about it. When it clicks it is beautiful to see, especially the D. Armani's just in a little slump offensively. He will be back strong. Meanwhile if Admiral continues to improve and Hubbs gets healthier - could be a better season than expected.

What a big win for Barnes. No one was picking UT to beat Florida, me included. Thought we'd play tough and keep it close. Instead, we were on fire and just smoked them. we can clearly play with anyone when we are on our game- lets just make sure we are always bringing it. GBO!!

Go back to page 2 and post #25 and you will see that someone did pick UT.

Last edited:
This was probably one of the best games the Vols have played all year. It's always fun to watch the Vols beat Florida.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't talk about the handicap! What if something happens to u or your loved one and a limb is lost! So damn insensitive! Some things you shouldn't say!

Reactions: 2 people
I find it wrong that Kosongo did not play today! That's a bunch of BULL!!

Boo hoo. This isn't elementary where everybody has to play. We don't know what he's doing in practice, class, ect not to earn playing time.

VN Store

Back