The Official Tennessee vs. Florida Game Thread, 7:00 pm ET, ESPN2

OrangeBalls

Raise a lil hell...
Moore has 1 point in each of the first 2 SEC games. Needs to pick that up. Never would I have thought we beat Fla, much less beat their ass, with him only having 1 point. Schofield is becoming a player.

vols 30

Moore has 1 point in each of the first 2 SEC games. Needs to pick that up. Never would I have thought we beat Fla, much less beat their ass, with him only having 1 point. Schofield is becoming a player.
Moore did have 7 rebounds and 6 assists to go along with 4 or 5 WTH plays

cheftrapgod

What a big win for Barnes. No one was picking UT to beat Florida, me included. Thought we'd play tough and keep it close. Instead, we were on fire and just smoked them. we can clearly play with anyone when we are on our game- lets just make sure we are always bringing it. GBO!!

Vols4us

Air Raid Time in Tennessee
I can see why CRB has been frustrated at times. He's dialed in on what they have the ability to do and has drilled them well in how to go about it. When it clicks it is beautiful to see, especially the D. Armani's just in a little slump offensively. He will be back strong. Meanwhile if Admiral continues to improve and Hubbs gets healthier - could be a better season than expected.

buzz4tennessee

What a big win for Barnes. No one was picking UT to beat Florida, me included. Thought we'd play tough and keep it close. Instead, we were on fire and just smoked them. we can clearly play with anyone when we are on our game- lets just make sure we are always bringing it. GBO!!
Go back to page 2 and post #25 and you will see that someone did pick UT.

Last edited:

VN Store