The Official Tennessee vs. East Tennessee State Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Time to start a winning run! Last week was a measuring stick to see what needs fixing. Go Vols!

Reactions: Remy
Man I just hope Nation that this is a day of mostly joy celebration and little to no argument or bashing. I wish the players and coaches much success and happiness with today’s game plan and results. And lastly, CJP a great first Vol Walk and memorable game in Neyland. GBO!

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
I hope Coach Pruitt enjoys his first Vols' ROMP at Neyland Stadium today. The first of many, let us pray...

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckb1448 and Remy
I’ll be there today! Been a couple of years since I’ve made the trip to visit Neyland! Hoping the weather stays nice, no injuries occur, and a 40 point victory for our VOLS! GBO!

Just left WH. Headed up 75.

Hubby asked what I wanted to see today. I said an interception, a couple of sacks, a receiver to catch an uncatchable pass, and a goal line score. I want to see those four things against a cupcake team, cause a good football team is able to make those plays against inferior competition.

Oh, and no rain.

Hey y’all!!
If anyone knows of a streaming link for game can you please share it.. Thanks in advance..

The vast majority of ETSU fans (I know many) also support the Vols. Maybe they just hate you.

Maybe?

I got it from the "what ETSU board is saying" thread. I've never knowingly talked to any ETSU fan so idk how they feel about UT or me. It was stated on that thread that the vast majority of the folks on their boards hated UT.

How they feel isn't really that big of a care to me. I was only making a reply after learning a UT man was a big factor in them even having a football program and wondered why it was that supposedly many hate UT?

This has been stated multiple times in this thread; the majority of people who earned their degree from ETSU prefer Tennessee football. I grew up loving Tennessee football, but happened to graduate from ETSU. Not sure where you're hearing of all the hate

Read it in the "what ETSU board is saying" thread. I don't personally know any ETSU fans. Just repeating what was said on that thread pertaining to the fans and their feelings for UT on their boards.

If your wondering where this notion keeps coming from, id bet it was from that thread and their board.

I'll have to go to a restaurant to watch the game because I don't get the SEC network.

A great restaurant that has wings in Midtown I'll go to watch the game, and Icehouse that Buffalo Wings restaurant doesn't have the game.
This Buffalo Wings restaurant is in Omaha only.

VN Store

Back