The Official Tennessee vs Charlotte (Clemson Regional Final) Sun. 6/4 6PM EST ESPN+ Only

One of the all time best sporting events I’ve ever been to. So thankful to have been there to witness such an unbelievable game I must say that Clemson fans were unbelievably hospitable before and after the game. Impressive place and great hosts! GBO! So proud of the BaseVols!

In before the NEGAs arrive, and by NEGAs, I mean myself.

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

So I’m new to the rules of college baseball, is there a pitch limit that pitchers have to pitch before they are unavailable the next day? Or how does that work since Clemson used 10 pitchers yesterday? Which ones of them are available for their noon game and then our game?

So I’m new to the rules of college baseball, is there a pitch limit that pitchers have to pitch before they are unavailable the next day? Or how does that work since Clemson used 10 pitchers yesterday? Which ones of them are available for their noon game and then our game?
No official pitch count. Clemson is in trouble now.

Reactions: JCP201
I admit, I was questioning keeping Burns out there- so I suck because I was a Nega, but Tony and co. show why this is a great coaching staff. Three pitchers and we still have plenty of good ones to throw even with two more games.
Unless the rules have changed, I think you can throw them till their arm falls off, but iit's hard on them-- when they get too tired and crampy they don't do too well and most pitchers would probably transfer if treated that way EDIT: since they could injure themselves and professional careers.

Last edited:
We need to send a fruit basket with a thank you letter to Erik Bakich for pulling Grice with a two run lead and two outs in the ninth. Not only did he pull him from the mound, he replaced his All-American first baseman with Grice. Thus having to either have his RP bat or PH for him every time throughout the rest of the game.

I’ve always hated TBD and their stupid fans!
The problem with TBD (aside from their lack of a mascot) is that fans always look forward with great anticipation to playing them, but at the end of the season you look in the record books and... where are they?

That's why their fanbase appears stupid: no identity and no accomplishments. And whoever is in charge of their scheduling must have no clout at all!

Last edited:
Man, so proud of our guys. We played our guts out even though we didn’t get the breaks for most of the game. We persevered and never gave up. I like the way we kept our composure during the entire game. I thought the Clemson guys were pretty salty several times, but we handled ourselves so well. What a game!

Clemson has their Sunday starter against Charlotte most likely,and by chance if they win it will be Johnny Whole Staff against us about 8 pitchers going one inning or less

We need to send a fruit basket with a thank you letter to Erik Bakich for pulling Grice with a two run lead and two outs in the ninth. Not only did he pull him from the mound, he replaced his All-American first baseman with Grice. Thus having to either have his RP bat or PH for him every time throughout the rest of the game.
Yeah, Coach Bakich could be this week's poster boy for "Life Is Unfair Awareness." After Clemson fans look at the stats from the game, by default they're gonna blame coaching.

If you watch his postgame presser, his decisions were well-reasoned and supported by the facts as he had them. They just didn't turn out. I found it sad to watch; he just sounded beat up and looked shell shocked.

Especially given what a good season Clemson has had, it will be very interesting which way they approach today's game: do they gamble that they can beat Charlotte while saving their best available pitcher for a rematch with Tennessee tonight, or go all out against Charlotte as a "no tonight" must win?

VN Store

Back