The Official Tennessee vs. Brigham Young Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, ESPN

Not trying to hijack the thread, but can you still pay to park at Calhouns on the river??

BREAKING NEWS: Coach Chaney found his playbook...and,

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT BYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. thanks YV...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Annexation---Wall.png
    Annexation---Wall.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 3

Actually, Chaney ate the playbook, but, after considerable effort, was able to piece it back together using a clothes pin on his nose

I wish we had a team of players with the HEART of Army! They are currently leading Michigan!

I wonder what the attendance will be like today?[/QUOTETicket prices dropped from 55 for nosebleed to 20 bucks. That should tell you something about our loss last week. But at that price, I think a lot of people will go regardless of the outcome

Still got my orange on. Still don't know what to expect or how to react. Only thing for certain about me is I still don't want JG as our QB so this game will drive me crazy the whole game. Oh well. Let's hope for the best. 7pm can't come quick enough.

GO ARMY

BEAT MECHIGAN

&
GO VOLS

*Army didn't win

Last edited:
Is it true that the Great Salt Lake is filled with Brigham Young's tears?

Go Vols! Beat the cryin' Cougars!

Bouncing Back

Time and time again, Tennessee has rebounded from season-opening losses to put together successful seasons. The Vols will look to do so once again after last week's loss to Georgia State.

1967: Opened the season with a 20-16 loss at UCLA and won the next nine games to win the SEC Championship and be named National Champions by one publication.
1981: Lost the first two games in blowouts (44-0 at Georgia and 43-7 at Southern Cal), but rallied to finish 8-4, including a bowl win over Wisconsin.
1988: Lost the first six games but won the last five to set the momentum up for the 1989 (11-1) SEC Championship team.
1994: Lost three of the first four games (including game one at UCLA and a 31-0 loss at home to Florida) before finishing 7-1 down the stretch to go 8-4 with a Gator Bowl win over Virginia Tech.
2007: Lost first game at California and rallied to finish 10-4, win the SEC East, play in the SEC Championship Game and beat Wisconsin in the Outback Bowl.
Maybe there is some hope. Maybe.

VN Store

Back