The Official Tennessee vs. Bowling Green Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Well…fact is our starters are still in there in the fourth quarter vs. Bowling Green. No good way to spin that. Our backups should have been in a position to be in the game halfway through the third quarter.

Defense looked a lot better in the third quarter.

If he is, he’s a fool. I’d rather see him come out and slaughter a lesser opponent and send a message to our future opponents.

Someone is arguing that on a general CFB thread that I am on. He thinks Heupel is hiding the playbook (and reality he is) for Pittsburgh since that is a very important game to make a bowl game.

I'm sold on him being average and close to being sold on him being our best option. He's not a Heisman contender by any means.
If his runs were impressive then yeah I would agree to being close to our best option, but his runs are just average. I wouldn't consider his running a game-changer in SEC play.

The passing game is piss poor. Milton is a guy with a strong arm, but no touch or feel for the game. He also holds the ball way too low (not far above his waist) often, which causes his delivery to be slow.

Reactions: lifeisdeep

VN Store

Back