The Official Tennessee vs. #6 Alabama Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, ESPN

Way to give it away. Such a Tn thing to do! Blew a 15 pt lead then had a chance at the end with free throws and couldn't hit them.

That was a horrible last shot attempt. Should’ve drawn a play up for Vescovi instead of having him dribble the ball.

Reactions: PA Vol
There was not even a play drawn up. There was no sense in even calling a timeout. Cant blame Gaines, Barnes put him in

Barnes shouldn't be ashamed for not going at the refs abd at least getting a Tech...James getting his 4th found was bs and all the tricky tack crap at the start of the 2nd lost us the game...Bama was able to go on a run and We were already playing at a disadvantage without Fulky...having to rely on Uros

Bama had just as many turnovers as us. This game was pretty even. Just came down to a couple possessions as most close games do.

Gaines? Barnes sat him there cold and puts him in? Terrible terrible awful game time coach

If he was a decent FT shooter then he at least would've been close to the rim regardless of how cold he was. He came in for defense but once again found himself blown to the floor and tragically at the FT line.

He looked like he'd never played basketball before on those free throws. The way he looked. Way he was set up. Horrible.

Wow that was complete garbage out of a timeout. Brutal second half between the turnovers, the lack of intensity on offense and the atrocious officiating.

I'll pull for Ole Miss vs the non-conference schedule sandbaggers that made the conference look bad. Doubly vs cheating LSU. Auburn are complete suckers for sitting out the postseason.

Kind of a freak ending with Gaines. In his defense, he made a great play to get the stop, and he would never have been taking a shot on the offensive end. Nobody expected him to be shooting FTs.

He made a great defensive play but I was screaming for him to pass it because I was afraid he'd get fouled.

Everyone knows Gaines can't shoot a lick, but he's put in a game like this at crunch time.

That's all on RB
He got the foul on him. They played a good game-- Team like Bama is not going to be cold the whole game. They figured out what to do with Johnson. I'm unhappy we lost, but this bitching here when we were playing without Fulky against the best team in SEC is BS.

VN Store

Back