The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30 ET, CBS

If Pruitt had just developed a ****ing QB the last two years we would be 3-2 right now and not feeling all that terrible about the back half of the season. Instead we have 1-3 wins AT MOST to look forward to.
We will be favored in one more game and that is against Vandy. By the time we play them we may be the underdog.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
He’s a bammer. We are not the team he pulls for every Saturday. We also hired the dumbest coach in the entire state of Alabama. If you’re going to hire an Alabama assistant you hire one of the carpet baggers who have no attachment to the bammers, you don’t hire the stupid one that was born and raised in that s***hole of the south state
Boy ain't that the truth, unfortunately.

I have never seen the wheels come off of an otherwise decent team more thoroughly or quickly than what has happened to TN since halftime against Georgia. CJP has clearly lost this team. Today might have been his last chance to get it back. He failed. Stubbornness is going to cost him his job.

He wasn't getting it back today. The last two games proved that. That is the sad reality. Once JG trotted out for the 1st snap it was obvious Pruitt wanted a moral victory from the outset.

Well, for all that happened in our game today, I switched over to UK looking lousy to Mizzou. I knew bama would be a tough day, but last week results (O & D) was big trouble...

True, a win last week and we would be still on track. That was an awful loss last week. I think it also took something out of this team.

Missouri beatdown Kentucky today.

VN Store

Back